Highlights of the year:
– A good year at work
Got a secondment to a clients office/got promoted
– Had the best holiday backpacking around Thailand
– Got a tattoo 🙂
– People have walked back into my life:
Met someone I used to go to nursery school with after 16 years! was a pleasant surprise
Met a dear friend after 10 years, was more than a pleasant surprise.
Cleared the air with a close friend; after 4 years we are back in contact
– My brother started confiding in me
– Danced atleast 3 times more than last year
– 4 of my close friends got married
– We bought a new sofa (after 8 years! 🙂 and it is the cosiest sofa ever!
– Started meditating again
– I started blogging 🙂
Low-lights of the year:
– Did’nt get a visa to Costa Rica (bloody Indian passport)
– My best friend at work left the company (but he remains my best friend :))
– I haven’t gotten any better at dancing
– Haven’t read any good books (I am still half way through 6!)
All in all a great year, can’t believe it’s over though. Looking forward to 2006.
Just to let u know that I might take your advice and start an anonymous blog! Will keep you posted on the same…..
Yes and make sure its anonymous 🙂 Not being anonymous is great but has limitations 🙂
it sure does 😉
happy new year abha –
Noticed the Salsa link…I’m moving to Dubai next month and was thinking of taking lessons. Is it fun?
Christa: Yes, its the best thing thats happened to my life! I have been dancing for 3 years now; its great fun and the community here rocks. Do get in touch when you arrive!
Abha, were you in St Xaviers? between 1990 and 1995? Life sciences, people we have in common are Vikram Hazra, Pallav Patankar, Prerna, Sonal,Kunal, Krishna, ring a bell? This is Andrea. Came accross your site when i googled Vikram. He is amazing and an inspiration. If you’re not the one i am thinking of, i apologize..sometimes the world is just not small enough.. 🙂
andrea, i didn’t go to xaviers! i graduated in 2001 from university of wollongong in australia. yes, sometimes the world isn’t small enough 🙂 – but most of the time it is.